The current Covid-pandemic showed the true potential of Virtual events. As a result, every company worth its salt has invested in online events or is planning to do so.
But the question is, which platform should you choose?
Well, there is a tool for every taste and budget!
There are several different alternatives on the market, each with its unique selling points. We’ve compiled a list of questions you should ask yourself before deciding on your virtual platform.
Virtual Event Planning CheatSheet
This checklist of questions will be your personal consultant throughout the planning phases of your online event or webinar!
- What are your goals for virtual events, especially when it comes to assessing your outcomes?
- Are the topics of specific interest for your organization? Do they add value to your ecosystem?
- What is your preferred platform type?
- What is your budget?
- Who is the target audience?
- How much time will the event need?
- Will your virtual event be part of a series? If so, what is the total number of virtual events you will hold in your series this year?
- What type of outcomes do you want to see from each session or whole series?
- How many people will be involved in the event planning and execution?
- Do you require expert outsourcing for the event?
- To what extent will the virtual event currently affect your internal staff’s normal work workload?
- Who is responsible for executing the virtual events (yourselves, an agency or a combination)?
Once you’ve all the answers, you might feel that this is not as easy as it sounds. But don’t despair, that’s where we specialize!
Why choose professional Virtual event organizers?
For a hassle-free, affordable, well managed virtual event experience, you should leave it to experts like us.
We can help you maximize your investment and minimize risk before, during and after the event, whether it’s a webinar or virtual conference.
Are you in? Then let’s get started!
Check out our projects in virtual events at https://www.digitaljalebi.com/